Arashtad Accordion Menu v1.2 #
joomla 3.x module #
Author Information #
Author: Amin Shahrokhi
Author Email: support [at] arashtad.com
Author URL: https://arashtad.com
Creation Date: December 28, 2014
Copyright: © 2011 – 2016 Arashtad Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Arashtad Accordion Menu is a Joomla! 3 module to display a selected Joomla! menu in an accordion style. Arashtad Accordion Menu is compatible with all Joomla! 3.x sub versions. It is a fully responsive module with various features. Some of Arashtad Accordion Menu features goes following:
- Fully responsive
- Cross Browser Compatible
- BootStrap Compatible
- FontAwesome Support
- Easy to Use and Customize
- QuickInstall Package
- Ongoing Support
- Well Documented
- 10 Preset Stylesheets
- Custom Styling Available
As said, Arashtad Accordion Menu displays the Joomla! menu you selected in an accordion style. The accordion responds to click event and also mouse over event. Also, icons, styles, header/footer text etc. are supported by this clean extension.
Package Contents (Files Included) #
What you will receive as the Arashtad Accordion Menu main package, contains Documentation folder including “Documentation.pdf” i.e. the user manual of the product, Licensing directory, including GPL license and more description about licensing of this product and finally, a zip file. This zip file is what you should install on your Joomla! website and make use. To find out more about installation/uninstallation process, follow the rest of this documentation.
For installing Arashtad Accordion Menu on your Joomla! log into your Joomla! administrator panel by calling [your-domain.com]/administrator and giving your username and password. Then follow the steps below to have Arashtad Accordion Menu installed and ready to use:
1. From the Joomla! top menu go to: Extensions > Extension Manager.
2. Click on the “Upload Package File” tab.
3. Click on the “Choose File” button, browse your computer to find the iTab installation package named “mod_imenu_accordion.zip” and double click on it.
4. Hit the “Upload & Install” button and wait for the module to be installed.
This way, you will install the module and create a inactive instance of the module on your website. You can see this instance by going to Extensions > Module Manager.
Make it use #
Using Arashtad Accordion Menu is as easy as using every simple module on Joomla! Just got to Extensions > Module Manger and click on the “Arashtad Accordion Menu” module that has been created while installation or for creating a new instance follow the steps below:
1. Go to Extensions > Module Manager
2. Click on “New” button at the top left of the page
3. Select “Arashtad Accordion Menu” by clicking on its name
4. Name your module instance and fill in the blanks
5. Set the module attributes using the available tools.
6. You have done the setting now and the only you need to do is hitting the “Save & Close” button at the top of the page.
To uninstall Arashtad Accordion Menu from your Joomla! completely, do as follow:
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager.
Click on the “Manage” tab at the left of the page.
Search “Arashtad Accordion Menu” using the search field at the top of the table and press Enter.
Check the checkbox beside the “Arashtad Accordion Menu” and click on “Uninstall” button at the top of the page.
This way, you will have the whole Arashtad Accordion Menu module and its instances removed from your website.
As described Arashtad Accordion Menu is very flexible and easy to customize. You can easily change the style of its module output by selecting every preset style you want but if you know CSS and would like to have your own style for Arashtad Accordion Menu module output, follow the instruction below:
1. Open [Joomla!]/modules/mod_imenu_accordion/assets/styles/master.css with a text editor.
2. Scroll down to the latest comment of the file and you will find some blank selectors there. After writing your favorite attributes save the file.
3. Now, you have a custom stylesheet for your Arashtad Accordion Menu and can make it use for every specific Arashtad Accordion Menu module you create, going to management page of that module and select “Custom” from drop down of the “Style” section.
Sources & Credits #
Special thanks to brilliant brains of the world. People/Companies who have really shaked the world by their superb jobs. Some of these stars have helped iTab project to be handled since they have helped millions of projects before:
- Twitter BootStrap
Get Supported #
Arashtad Accordion Menu provides an ongoing support. It is our pleasure to answer your questions about this product. So, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via our support portal:
OpenSource Joomla! Products